- iPhone Newbie
- 38 Posts
iCloud Reminders Sync From iPad to iPhone, But Not From iPhone To iPad
I think this started when I upgraded to iOS6, but can't be sure. Anyway, I have an iCloud shared reminder list called Groceries. If I update the list on my iPad, the changes sync to my iPhone 5, however any changes I make on the iPhone do NOT sync back to the iPad.
Anyone else have this issue and have a fix? I've tried resets. I've tried turning reminders on and off. No luck.
- 11-15-2012, 09:17 AM #2
Re: iCloud Reminders Sync From iPad to iPhone, But Not From iPhone To iPad
- By breadmanjfp in forum Google and GmailReplies: 1Last Post: 01-30-2012, 08:38 AM
- By hahn in forum iOS 5Replies: 7Last Post: 11-18-2011, 12:12 PM
- By kaschykb in forum iOS 5Replies: 4Last Post: 10-20-2011, 07:39 AM
- By reverendrock in forum iTunesReplies: 6Last Post: 02-15-2011, 05:08 AM
- By eldiablojoe in forum iPhone 4Replies: 2Last Post: 12-22-2009, 08:51 PM