- iMore Newbie
- 48 Posts
iCloud Reminders Sync From iPad to iPhone, But Not From iPhone To iPad
I think this started when I upgraded to iOS6, but can't be sure. Anyway, I have an iCloud shared reminder list called Groceries. If I update the list on my iPad, the changes sync to my iPhone 5, however any changes I make on the iPhone do NOT sync back to the iPad.
Anyone else have this issue and have a fix? I've tried resets. I've tried turning reminders on and off. No luck.
- 11-15-2012, 10:17 AM #2
Re: iCloud Reminders Sync From iPad to iPhone, But Not From iPhone To iPad
I am gathering that Apple's iOS6 has left out some features when it comes to the functionalities of Reminders within an iPhone. On icloud, a mac, or iPad, you can share and edit lists. On an iPhone, it looks like you can only view it for now... See websites below.
Share Reminders from OS X or iCloud.com
Apple Adds Shared Reminders to iCloud.com Web App - Mac Rumors
- By breadmanjfp in forum Google and GmailReplies: 1Last Post: 01-30-2012, 09:38 AM
- By hahn in forum iOS 5Replies: 7Last Post: 11-18-2011, 01:12 PM
- By kaschykb in forum iOS 5Replies: 4Last Post: 10-20-2011, 08:39 AM
- By reverendrock in forum iTunesReplies: 5Last Post: 08-12-2010, 01:09 PM
- By eldiablojoe in forum iPhone 4Replies: 2Last Post: 12-22-2009, 09:51 PM