Welcome to the iMore Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  
    iPhone Nanite

1 Posts
    Global Posts
    51 Global Posts

Default my @icloud address was rejected by the server. Message

My phone will send and receive email, text and send photo text messages just fine. The internet, app store and Itunes all seemto work fine as well. Its just when I want to send a photo from the camera I get an error message "my @icloud address was rejected by the server" and then the message goes to an outgoing failed folder. Ive tried changing the size s-m-l it doesnt matter.

Ive tired using Photostream and while that works it just seems like an awkward hack to get pictures off the phone.

Ive Googled this and havent found anything. I tried a help request and I am going to have to call them sometime over the weekend if nothing comes of this or take it in but thats a 45 min one way trip to the nearest Apple store. So I am hoping someone here can help.

Default my @icloud address was rejected by the server. Message

I'm assuming you mean you're having trouble sending photos from your camera roll via the iMessage app either as an iMessage or SMS. If so, try logging out of iMessage, rebooting your iPhone and then logging back in.