- 10-23-2012, 08:41 AM #2
- 10-23-2012, 12:46 PM #4
- 10-25-2012, 12:00 PM #5
- 10-29-2012, 02:40 PM #6
- 11-07-2012, 07:36 PM #7
After reading reports today that Apple has completed the @icloud.com transition and has been emailing certain customers alerting them to the change, I decided to send myself a test email message using the @icloud.com suffix and sure enough, I received the test email in my @me.com inbox.
- 11-07-2012, 10:01 PM #8
For those of you waiting to see if your @icloud.com address is active, go to Settings-iCloud-Account and under the "Advanced" heading, tap on Mail. In the middle of the screen under the heading "Allow Sending From", you should see both the @me.com & @icloud.com addresses. From there, you can elect to turn ON or OFF the one you don't want to send from. Both of mine are turned ON at least until I decide to update everyone in my contact list of the change. Anyway, I this post was helpful to you. Enjoy the rest of your evening.
- 11-08-2012, 08:08 AM #9
- 11-08-2012, 08:55 AM #10
Last edited by JustMe'D; 11-10-2012 at 09:14 AM.
- 11-10-2012, 01:28 AM #11
- 12-03-2012, 02:30 AM #12
- 12-03-2012, 03:10 AM #13
- By anjru0805 in forum iOS 5Replies: 3Last Post: 10-06-2011, 07:29 PM
- By auntiewiv in forum iCloudReplies: 5Last Post: 08-07-2011, 06:28 AM
- By Twizler in forum iCloudReplies: 6Last Post: 07-24-2011, 08:15 AM
- By Jellotime91 in forum iCloudReplies: 5Last Post: 07-08-2011, 11:52 AM
- By cpc12 in forum iCloudReplies: 19Last Post: 06-28-2011, 05:37 PM