Google Calendar vs iCloud/iOS calendar

abishepherd

Jun 17, 2009
Visit site
Hi. I have used my Google Calendar for years and I do love being able to view my calendar from anywhere.

I have it set up as a Microsoft Exchange calendar on my iOS devices and my mac.

However, lately the sync seems to be very unreliable. Sometimes changes in my calendar that I've made either on my mac or via the web are not translating to the iPhone.

I'm just wondering if, since there is now iCloud website that I can use to check my diary if I'm at work on a PC or I could just use my phone - if its worth giving up on Google calendar and putting all my data into the iCloud calendar. You can create more than one calendar can't you?

Has anyone else had this problem? Any solutions? I'm getting really fed up of this unreliability.

iEd

Banned
Jun 13, 2012
Visit site
I stopped using my Google calendar and use iCloud Cal on my Mac, iPad and iPhone. It just flows better. I'm using six different iCloud calendars one shared with some business partners. I always had a problem with Google Cal even when I had a Android phone. It could of been my fault but phone,computer and iPad were never truly in sync with Google. With iCloud I don't even think about it create the appointment in one it's always on the other.