Change Apple ID
I created my Apple ID a few years ago so I was given @me.com.
I have just had @icloud.com added to my ID.
When I sign in to my Apple ID using @icloud my ID and primary email is still @me.com (As displayed in iTunes when I log in).
I would like to change my ID so all I have associated with my ID is @icloud.com and no more @me.com
How can I do this (If possible)?
If I create a fresh ID using @icloud.com how do I get my purchases from my @me.com ID to my new @icloud.com ID, I have purchased apps like the whole iWork suite etc for my apple devices.
Many thanks for any assistance.
- 10-04-2012, 06:20 AM #2 Black iPhone 5 64 GB VZW on iOS 6.1 b 2 iPad 3rd Gen Black 16GB Black MacBook 13" 2008 20" iMac Late 2007 Apple TV 2 2009 13' MacBook Pro
- 10-05-2012, 11:05 PM #3--
iPhone 4S Black 64GB (AT&T), iPad 3d gen+LTE 64GB (AT&T), MacBook Air i7 1.8GHz, Apple TV (2d & 3d generations)
- 10-09-2012, 01:09 AM #4
Change Apple ID
I have a similar situation, I succesfully changed my apple id email(from old hotmail account to newer gmail), it changed perfectly and I logged in to the apple website with no problem, the new email set up right away with facetime and imessage, but in the icloud settings and appstore settings on my phone i still get the old email, how can I "refresh" or make it change? Thanks in advance.
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
- By phillies20 in forum iPhone 5Replies: 18Last Post: 09-16-2012, 12:26 AM
- By Lotus Esprit V8 in forum Original iPadReplies: 0Last Post: 05-08-2010, 09:33 AM
- By asmoran1 in forum iPhone 4Replies: 1Last Post: 06-24-2009, 11:40 AM
- By asmoran1 in forum iPhone 4Replies: 3Last Post: 06-16-2009, 03:41 PM