How to add Contacts and Reminders sync?

donawalt

Aug 8, 2012
Visit site
Thanks for helping me!

I have installed iCloud Control Panel 2.0 for Windows, I use Outlook with a local PST. For the first attempt to check it out, I just said to sync calendar only. I have tested this out, and it looks pretty good. I realize it created a new iCloud calendar and my old PST calendar is empty. That's fine.

So now I want to sync my Reminders and Contacts, but if I go into the iCloud Control Panel, the only choices are "Mail, Contacts, Calendars and Tasks with Outlook" (which is checked; I tried unchecking/checking again to see if it gave me the options for all 4 and it did not), Bookmarks, and Photo Stream. How do I get back to the screen that let me select Calendars independent of Contacts and Reminders so I can now select them?

douglaswilson

Jan 12, 2011
Visit site
I am wondering about this as well. I have all my contacts in gmail and was wondering if i could get them over to icloud while i decide if i want to switch or not. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

Kaitokomauri

Jan 10, 2012
Visit site
if I go into the iCloud Control Panel, the only choices are "Mail, Contacts, Calendars and Tasks with Outlook" (which is checked; I tried unchecking/checking again to see if it gave me the options for all 4 and it did not), Bookmarks, and Photo Stream. How do I get back to the screen that let me select Calendars independent of Contacts and Reminders so I can now select them?

I also have "Mail", "Contacts", "Calendars & Tasks", "Bookmarks", and "Photo Stream" on my iCloud control panel - I have never had "Reminders" show up and "Calendars" has always been together with "Tasks".

I am wondering about this as well. I have all my contacts in gmail and was wondering if i could get them over to icloud while i decide if i want to switch or not. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

Export your Gmail contacts by logging in to your Gmail account. Then import them to your iCloud account via your web browser. Next, turn off Exchange contact sync on your iphone and enable iCloud sync.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Erik4711