iCloud: Bookmarks Sync?

ErickP

Sep 17, 2012
Visit site
For my Safari browser I am replacing Xmarks with iCloud for my syncing. I use Safari on three separate computers and an iPhone. I would like my initial iCloud sync be based on my main computer for the first sync. Hoping it will carry the folder structure over to the browsers on the other devices. After that initial sync, I will like to just have everything Sync like normal. Is there a way to do this or indicate it somehow? I know Xmarks allowed for this and in fact gave you choices how you wanted the sync to be handled.

Anyone have a solution, advice or recommendation on how to do this? It's greatly appreciated. Thank you!

~ErickP

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
All I know is this. The bookmarks are all synced on my MacBook, iPad2 and iPhone 4S. After reading your post, I experimented by removing a bookmark and by creating a new test folder while on my MacBook and sure enough, the changes were immediately & automatically made on my other devices. Having said that, I suppose all you need to do is configure iCloud the same way on all of your devices.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
janikhan1234