Create a New iCloud email?

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
When you login to MyApple ID, do you not see your iCloud email address listed? If you do, you can click "edit" and change it accordingly. Afterwards, login to iCloud with your new information. If you simply want to create a NEW iCloud email account, just create a new one from your iPhone's mail setup and be sure to select "Get a Free Apple ID" at the bottom of the screen.

Last edited:

lornaevo

Dec 27, 2010
Visit site
When you login to MyApple ID, do you not see your iCloud email address listed? If you do, you can click "edit" and change it accordingly. Afterwards, login to iCloud with your new information. If you simply want to create a NEW iCloud email account, just create a new one from your iPhone's mail setup and be sure to select "Get a Free Apple ID" at the bottom of the screen.

Thanks. That helps alot.

Brickman

Nov 28, 2008
Visit site

Does this mess up any iTunes Purchases that you have made with old email address?

Just_Me_D

Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Does this mess up any iTunes Purchases that you have made with old email address?

No, it should not. You are only changing your Apple ID. Your credit card and other personal information used to identify you is not be altered.

Just_Me_D

Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Hi,I didn't want to change my icloud:confused: account I wanted to make one so how do I do that?

On your i-device, go to Settings-Mail, Contact, Calendars and then select "Add Account". Afterwards, choose "iCloud". After that, scroll down and select "Get A Free Apple ID".

ryan1984

Jan 9, 2014
Visit site
hi guyz can u help me about my apple id im finished to sign up my apple id but
the problem is i cant download any application because my apple id not verify...anybody can help with me...

dee_mughal

Jul 18, 2014
Visit site
hello aslam-o-laikum

sir my iphone 5 is totally fresh when i turn my iphone on and the first page ask me to select your language then next page country page...
actually i need new icloud email ID can you please guide me how can i create new icloud ID....

Daud nadeem mughal...
thanks

billyboydoy

Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
I got a very related question here wish someone can guide me.
When I sign in to my iCloud from my PC than it shows me my iCloud account but a different email address in my iCloud account !!!
How can I change that email address to the same as my Apple email address ??? I mean my iCloud account is synced to one of my gmail account witch is the different one that I use for my appstore account.
Am I clear enough ?

Sent from my iPhone using iMore Forums

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro