Welcome to the iMore Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 26 to 47 of 47
Like Tree6Likes
  1. #26  
    meh tabish's Avatar
    iMore Nanite

    Posts
    1 Posts

    Default Re: Create a New iCloud email?

    i my new user of iphon i want get my personal i cloud id... thanks
  2. #27  
    rjking999's Avatar
    iMore Nanite

    Posts
    1 Posts

    Default Re: Create a New iCloud email?

    Yes, read the various replies which were most helpful and I managed to follow the method and change my iCloud account and password. Thank you.
  3. #28  
    Mathius Magwiroto's Avatar
    iMore Nanite

    Posts
    1 Posts

    Default Re: Create a New iCloud email?

    yes
  4. #29  
    subhashk's Avatar
    iMore Nanite

    Posts
    1 Posts

    Default Re: Create a New iCloud email?

    yes
  5. #30  
    Bryanlee Estrada's Avatar
    iMore Nanite

    Posts
    1 Posts

    Default Re: Create a New iCloud email?

    how to create my new icloud
  6. #31  
    AbrahamGluck's Avatar
    iMore Nanite

    Posts
    6 Posts

    Default Re: Create a New iCloud email?

    Does it still works the same in 2016?
    I have not found the edit button near iCloud email address,
  7. #32  
    umair khan7's Avatar
    iMore Nanite

    Posts
    1 Posts

    Default Re: Create a New iCloud email?

    please helpe me my iphone not started i restore my iphone please halpe me
  8. #33  
    Fawn123's Avatar
    iMore Nanite

    Posts
    1 Posts

    Default Re: Create a New iCloud email?

    Why?
  9. #34  
    Amitkr404's Avatar
    iMore Nanite

    Posts
    1 Posts
    Global Posts
    4 Global Posts

    Default Create a New iCloud email?

    iCloud accounts are different for different devices. If you are using iPhone, iPad or even an iPod Touch you can use iCloud. iCloud is Apple’s own icloud service which allows you to save all the data which is present on your iPhone on the online cloud. In order to use iCloud service, you will have to create icloud email address (@icloud.com).

    Creating a Free iCloud Email Address (@icloud.com) is really a very simple task and it doesn't take much time. Here's how to create @icloud.com email address on an iPhone or iPad device:

    • From the Home screen of your device, select Settings option and tap on the iCloud button.
    • If you are already logged in with any iCloud account then log out.
    • After logged out, select Create a new Apple ID option.
    • Now, enter your Birthday, First Name and Last Name.
    • Select Get a free icloud email address to set up an @icloud email address.
    • Now, enter the username which you want to use in your iCloud account.
    • To set up an @icloud email address confirm the process by selecting Create button.
    • Enter a Password and confirm too.
    • Now to secure your iCloud account, select three Security Questions and enter the answers.
    • Finally agree to the Terms and Conditions. That’s it!
    • You have just created a free icloud email address. Now enjoy!!



    Thus, you can see how simple is to create a free iCloud email address (@icloud.com). You can read the complete guide here:

    [redacted]
    Last edited by Just_Me_D; 05-08-2016 at 09:43 AM.
  10. #35  
    AbrahamGluck's Avatar
    iMore Nanite

    Posts
    6 Posts

    Default Create a New iCloud email?

    Quote Originally Posted by Amitkr404 View Post
    iCloud accounts are different for different devices. If you are using iPhone, iPad or even an iPod Touch you can use iCloud. iCloud is Apple’s own icloud service which allows you to save all the data which is present on your iPhone on the online cloud. In order to use iCloud service, you will have to create icloud email address (@icloud.com).

    Creating a Free iCloud Email Address (@icloud.com) is really a very simple task and it doesn't take much time. Here's how to create @icloud.com email address on an iPhone or iPad device:

    • From the Home screen of your device, select Settings option and tap on the iCloud button.
    • If you are already logged in with any iCloud account then log out.
    • After logged out, select Create a new Apple ID option.
    • Now, enter your Birthday, First Name and Last Name.
    • Select Get a free icloud email address to set up an @icloud email address.
    • Now, enter the username which you want to use in your iCloud account.
    • To set up an @icloud email address confirm the process by selecting Create button.
    • Enter a Password and confirm too.
    • Now to secure your iCloud account, select three Security Questions and enter the answers.
    • Finally agree to the Terms and Conditions. That’s it!
    • You have just created a free icloud email address. Now enjoy!!



    Thus, you can see how simple is to create a free iCloud email address (@icloud.com). You can read the complete guide here:

    [redacted]
    Thank you,
    I already have an iCloud email account related with my Apple ID account,
    I want to change my iCloud email on an existing Apple ID, how can I do that?
    Last edited by Just_Me_D; 05-08-2016 at 09:42 AM.
  11. #36  

    Default Re: Create a New iCloud email?

    Quote Originally Posted by AbrahamGluck View Post
    Thank you,
    I already have an iCloud email account related with my Apple ID account,
    I want to change my iCloud email on an existing Apple ID, how can I do that?
    Use the following link>

    https://appleid.apple.com
  12. #37  

    Default Re: Create a New iCloud email?

    Quote Originally Posted by AbrahamGluck View Post
    Thank you,
    I already have an iCloud email account related with my Apple ID account,
    I want to change my iCloud email on an existing Apple ID, how can I do that?
    And remember, you only get 3 iCloud account ID's per device. That's the limit.
    Just_Me_D likes this.
  13. #38  
    AbrahamGluck's Avatar
    iMore Nanite

    Posts
    6 Posts

    Default Re: Create a New iCloud email?

    Quote Originally Posted by Just_Me_D View Post
    Use the following link>

    https://appleid.apple.com
    That's not gave me a option of creating a new iCloud email address in my existing Apple ID account,
  14. #39  

    Default Re: Create a New iCloud email?

    Quote Originally Posted by AbrahamGluck View Post
    That's not gave me a option of creating a new iCloud email address in my existing Apple ID account,
    Did you actually login to that site? There is a section where you can add/edit an alias to an existing account.
  15. #40  
    AbrahamGluck's Avatar
    iMore Nanite

    Posts
    6 Posts

    Default Re: Create a New iCloud email?

    I signed in with iOS browser and not found a way to create an email address, just found a way to add an email address to the account
  16. #41  

    Default Re: Create a New iCloud email?

    Quote Originally Posted by AbrahamGluck View Post
    I signed in with iOS browser and not found a way to create an email address, just found a way to add an email address to the account
    Adding a new email address is adding an alias under the same Apple ID that's listed therein.
  17. #42  
    AbrahamGluck's Avatar
    iMore Nanite

    Posts
    6 Posts

    Default Re: Create a New iCloud email?

    Quote Originally Posted by Just_Me_D View Post
    Adding a new email address is adding an alias under the same Apple ID that's listed therein.
    Creating or adding?
  18. #43  

    Default Re: Create a New iCloud email?

    Quote Originally Posted by AbrahamGluck View Post
    Creating or adding?
    Do you want to change your iCloud ID? In what way? The email address? Password? Both?
  19. #44  
    AbrahamGluck's Avatar
    iMore Nanite

    Posts
    6 Posts

    Default Re: Create a New iCloud email?

    My Apple ID is @gmail.com address, my apple iCloud email address is @icloud.com, I want a new @iCloud.com email address, in the existing Apple ID account, can I create a new or change my old?
  20. #45  

    Default Create a New iCloud email?

    Quote Originally Posted by AbrahamGluck View Post
    My Apple ID is @gmail.com address, my apple iCloud email address is @icloud.com, I want a new @iCloud.com email address, in the existing Apple ID account, can I create a new or change my old?
    As with any email address, you have to create a new one. You only get 3 free iCloud email addresses per device. What's wrong with the one you already have?

    To change your iCloud ID, you must sign out of iCloud with your current ID. Then follow directions.
  21. #46  
    Junel Barredo's Avatar
    iMore Nanite

    Posts
    1 Posts

    Default Re: Create a New iCloud email?

    how to create a i cloud acc. ?
  22. #47  

    Default Re: Create a New iCloud email?

    Quote Originally Posted by Junel Barredo View Post
    how to create a i cloud acc. ?
    Here:
    http://m.imore.com/how-create-new-ap...iphone-or-ipad

    Manage ID
    https://appleid.apple.com/
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions