Multiple Account problem

zrxoa1

Jun 14, 2011
Visit site
Can't you sign out of iTunes and log back in under a different account? I don't have my computer with me to verify or investigate...

Sent using Tapatalk

avenjie

Aug 17, 2012
Visit site
so far the only option i got left is to make a universal or family account for our iCloud. which means all our pictures,calendar and contacts will be combined on our only laptop we are using.

Fausty82

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
so far the only option i got left is to make a universal or family account for our iCloud. which means all our pictures,calendar and contacts will be combined on our only laptop we are using.

The question we need to ask is what is the purpose of your iCloud account? Are you just using it for back up and for email? Or are you wanting to share things between phones?

Answering the "what are you trying to do" will allow us to try to help with the answer.

dmt316

Apr 26, 2011
Visit site
How about separate user log ins for your laptop?? This way each persons iCloud would be on separate logins

RNmom95

Aug 30, 2012
Visit site
Multiple iCloud problem continued

I am also having a problem, we have 2 iTunes accounts: 1 for kids (4iTouchs) and 1 account for adults (2 iPhones 4, 2 iPads). Somehow our iCloud accounts got mixed together and we can no longer backup. I am logged into iTunes under the correct account but my iPhone still has the kids account listed for iCloud and I am unsure whether I can delete the account from my phone without deleting the kids accoutn totally. I can figure out how to separate it with the computer issues at home but with it already ingained in my phone I can not change the account for iClouds in my settings. HELP please.

Peligro911

Jun 1, 2011
Visit site
Male separate iCloud accounts for each person ..
Dad .. Mom .. Kid

Have a main iTunes account that everyone shares

Family@gmail.com

This way each device had its own backup pics iMessage FaceTime etc

But can all buy and use songs on each others device using the family account and only pay once for a song movie etc and it can go on mom dad and kids said device

Fausty82

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
Male separate iCloud accounts for each person ..
Dad .. Mom .. Kid

Have a main iTunes account that everyone shares

Family@gmail.com

This way each device had its own backup pics iMessage FaceTime etc

But can all buy and use songs on each others device using the family account and only pay once for a song movie etc and it can go on mom dad and kids said device

That's pretty much how we do it...

Fausty82

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
That's how I do it and I have 3 iPads and 4 iPhones using this system

We have 2 Macs (iMac, MBP), 2 iPads, 2 iPhones and 2 iPod Touches. It works because we have a common account for iTunes, a common account for syncing calendars and contacts, and separate accounts for iCloud...