iCloud and subscribing to Calendars

ctt1wbw

Feb 19, 2009
Visit site
Is there a way to subscribe to an online calendar if you don't have a Mac? I can't find a way to logon to icloud.com and add an online calendar subscription.

Also, when you send the link to the calendar to your iPhone or iPad and subscribe to it, that subscribed calendar isn't in your iCloud account, it's on that particular device.

Wyatt

Jul 28, 2008
Visit site
If you use Google there are calendars there you can subscribe to but I think it has to be done via a desktop computer. If you have only an iOS device simply go here iCal Calendars and you can subscribe directly from your device. No Mac or Windows PC necessary. It will be added and show on all your devices that use the same iCloud account.

Last edited:

ctt1wbw

Feb 19, 2009
Visit site
Thanks. I had used the Yahoo sports iCal option but I subscribed to the calendar, it only showed up as a subscribed calendar on the iPhone, and was not subscribed to in iCloud itself and therefore didn't show up on my iPad.

And for the life of me I can't figure out how to subscribe to a calendar using Apple's icloud.com website...

kch50428

Oct 22, 2010
Visit site
Subscribe to the calendar on your computer's email/calendar client - and add that calendar to what you sync to iCloud like other calendars on your computer.

ctt1wbw

Feb 19, 2009
Visit site
Run that by me one more time? I don't have a Mac anymore so I'm down to my Win 7 desktop. I can add subscribed calendars to Outlook, but I don't have a way to import that calendar into the iCloud account via Outlook.

ssandler77

Oct 27, 2011
Visit site
My wife uses Gmail for everything including calendar. I want to move away form gmail and use icloud. I can see her ios calender but she she desnt use that. Is there a way in icloud.com to add her google calendar?

I see the calendar on my iphone and ipad, just wondering why that doesn't show on icloud.com.

Maybe icloud.com is still being developed?

Wyatt

Jul 28, 2008
Visit site
Any calendar added to to your iOS device should sync to iCloud. Just make sure you have iCloud sync enabled.

kch50428

Oct 22, 2010
Visit site
Run that by me one more time? I don't have a Mac anymore so I'm down to my Win 7 desktop. I can add subscribed calendars to Outlook, but I don't have a way to import that calendar into the iCloud account via Outlook.

If you subscribe to the calendar in outlook, and if you've added your iCloud email account to outlook, and are able to sync email between outlook and iCloud, it would just be a matter of adding that calendar to the sync settings in Outlook for the iCloud account.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Erik4711