Welcome to the iMore Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  
    iPhone Nanite

Smile how do i reset my icloud password?

I cant remember what my icloud password is as its not the same as my apple ID, I've tried resetting it online but it keeps coming up wit reset my Apple ID. Without it i cant take my phone for repair as i dont want to lose anything.

Global Posts
    20,279 Global Posts
    iOS Version

Go to via a computer and at the bottom left half of the screen, you will see "Forgot password or Apple ID" or something to that effect. Tap on it and follow the onscreen instructions.

UPDATE: After you've reset it, logout of iCloud on your I-device and then log back in with your Apple ID and updated password.

Just Me, D
    (iPhone 4S)
    Last edited by JustMe'D; 07-30-2012 at 12:43 PM.
    iMore Nanite

Default how do i reset my icloud password?

I forgot my email password to set up on my mini ipad i got email icloud on my mobile

my name is julia Silsbury email address [Redacted]
    Last edited by JustMe'D; 01-04-2014 at 08:18 AM.

Global Posts
    20,279 Global Posts
    iOS Version

Default how do i reset my icloud password?

Quote Originally Posted by Julia Silsbury View Post
    I forgot my email password to set up on my mini ipad i got email icloud on my mobile

my name is julia Silsbury email address [Redacted]

Follow the steps above in post #2. If the email is not associated with iCloud, go to that particular email service's website via a computer, and initiate their specific password recovery process.