Quick question about the cloud

miah84

Jun 5, 2012
Visit site
This may be covered already if so sorry. I'm not completely technology illiterate but I'm just not grasping the concept of the cloud. So here it is if my phone takes a dump and I have to start all over. Will the info on the cloud restore my whole phone (os,apps,etc)?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

pkcable

Q&A Team Leader, VR Expert
Jun 16, 2009
Visit site
The cloud is NOT fool proff, BUT yes for the most part is can restore your phone. It's gonna take some work on your part though, BUT in the end you should be able to get everything back. HOWEVER, the better protection for your phone is actually itunes, when you connect your phone to itunes it can and does make a complete backup and THAT can be used to restore your phone in the event of disaster. The itunes backup is probably easier and more convient to use. :)

miah84

Jun 5, 2012
Visit site
The cloud is NOT fool proff, BUT yes for the most part is can restore your phone. It's gonna take some work on your part though, BUT in the end you should be able to get everything back. HOWEVER, the better protection for your phone is actually itunes, when you connect your phone to itunes it can and does make a complete backup and THAT can be used to restore your phone in the event of disaster. The itunes backup is probably easier and more convient to use. :)

Thank you I don't have much on my phone so I would be alright just starting over with a blank canvas. Last time I tried to sync with ITunes it was giving me problems I'd rather not mess with it. Thanks again

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk