If i have my pictures from the camera roll synced to my photo stream then all those pics go into folder "My Photo Stream".

That is the default setting.

However, what happens if I change that file path to my Skydrive folder - will the pictures I take that are saved in the photo stream with the filepath pointing to my Skydrive folder sync all pictures I take into my Skydrive?

The reason I ask, I am running out of cloud space and I want to get the pictures from my iPhone to my computer w/o having to tether. And then if I can back them into a "cloud" I would be all good.

So what I am trying to do is make every picture I take on my iPhone sync with Skydrive rather than iCloud.

Thoughts?

Also does anyone know how to get video to sync with a cloud?
    04-23-2012 10:19 PM
    Even I am looking for a solution to synch iPhone pictures to SkyDrive instead of iCloud Photo Stream. I did a temporary solution where I created My PhotoStream folder on my Windows PC under SkyDrive. So the path is the iPhone photos go to iCloud Photo Stream and that goes to Windows PC Photo Stream folder, which is under SkyDrive.

DropBox has now an option to synch photos in iPhone. But DropBox is expensive than iPhone. I wish SkyDrive updated the iOS software to synch pictures automatically.
    01-12-2013 11:17 AM
    SkyDrive lets Windows Phone users automatically upload photos taken with the phone's camera to SkyDrive's camera roll. This is not true on iOS.
    01-12-2013 01:36 PM
    Even I am looking for a solution to synch iPhone pictures to SkyDrive instead of iCloud Photo Stream. I did a temporary solution where I created My PhotoStream folder on my Windows PC under SkyDrive. So the path is the iPhone photos go to iCloud Photo Stream and that goes to Windows PC Photo Stream folder, which is under SkyDrive.

DropBox has now an option to synch photos in iPhone. But DropBox is expensive than iPhone. I wish SkyDrive updated the iOS software to synch pictures automatically.
    Your temporary solution seems to be the right one.
    01-12-2013 03:56 PM
    How much space does skydive allow for free?
    01-15-2013 08:20 AM
    I have 7G free of SkyDrive.
    07-17-2013 02:02 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD