iCloud demo

Alli

Apr 28, 2009
Visit site
Despite popular opinion, children do not believe everything they see on tv.

Today one of my students asked if he could see my iCloud. Say what? So I explained to him what iCloud was. "You mean if you take a picture on your phone it just appears on your iPad without an app?" Exactly. After a few more minutes of explaining, he asked if I would take a picture so he could see. So I pulled up the Photos app on my iPad and opened it to the Photo stream tab. I took a picture of the class with my iPhone and my amazed little 16 year old stood over my shoulder until the photo appeared on the iPad, at which point I was afraid he was going to burst from excitement.

What was it Steve Jobs always said about that sense of childlike wonder? I think iCloud's got it.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
My 16 year old daughter has had an iPhone for a few years now and she is still somewhat clueless to it's features with the exception of photos, video chatting and, of course, texting. (laughing) ;)

Just Me, D
(Tapatalk - iPhone 4S)

itsalexaye

May 8, 2011
Visit site
kids are to funny sometimes, my little sister is 12 and she has no idea what her iPod touch (4th gen) can do other than play music and take pictures/videos.

Sancho90

Mar 20, 2012
Visit site
This always happens when I show a feature to my girlfriend... Who's 45. :p

She's still finding out how to do stuff on her 4S. And when I end up showing her something, the amazement, wonder, and just flat out giddiness she gets is so freaking adorable. Ha.

Sent from Sancho's Brain
(New iPad, Tapatalk HD)