Not getting iCloud e-mails from @me email

bcm262

Feb 18, 2012
Visit site
Hi,i have an iphone 3gs and i set up an icloud email account and then added it to my iphones email client
and i tryed it by from my pc sending an email to the @me address and it did not tell me that i got an email and i have push email on!!! any help?

thanxs:confused::):(

kch50428

Oct 22, 2010
Visit site
I believe there is/was an issue or two on Apple's end - my Macbook asked me for my iCloud password in Mail a couple times a little while ago...

dmt316

Apr 26, 2011
Visit site
I was having issues too. The only way I was getting @me/Mac emails was by fetching then even with push on. My iPad was getting them pushed no problem. I did a network settings reset and that seemed to have worked. Good luck.

NEO2126

Sep 29, 2009
Visit site
if you're using the mail program, there was a bug that you would have to fully quick the app, from the fast app switcher and everything and restart it to start receiving push emails again... don't' know if it was fixed on 5.1 because I haven't upgraded yet...

bcm262

Feb 18, 2012
Visit site
i was having issues too. The only way i was getting @me/mac emails was by fetching then even with push on. My ipad was getting them pushed no problem. I did a network settings reset and that seemed to have worked. Good luck.
i will try that thanks

bcm262

Feb 18, 2012
Visit site
fixed it

i deleted my icloud account and entered it again and it worked and 2 hours later i added my gmail account and they both wher there and had alerts

thanks everyone! :)

bcm262

Feb 18, 2012
Visit site
Steps:

1 go to mail contacts and calender in general settings and delete the icloud account and then check if the the icloud part of settings if your account is there if it is delete it
2 go into mail app and setup icloud mail (first if you have an other email like me..gmail)
3 and then enter the other email if you have one,check your mail app and there should be (in my case) google mail inbox and an icloud inbox

thats it easy!!! :)

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods