Welcome to the iMore Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!

View Poll Results: Anyone else experiencing issues with iCloud iCal notifications NOT turning OFF

2. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

2 100.00%
  • No

0 0%
  1. Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  
    iMore Nanite

5 Posts
    Global Posts
    42 Global Posts

Default iCloud won't stop sending iCal notifications

Just over the last couple of days iCloud calendar has started sending update notifications on all of the shared calendars in mine and my wife's account.
    I have turned off the notify of updates tick box, yet it will not relent...!!! Aaaargghhhh!!!!

Super annoying... seems that there are a few others with this problem also. It appears to be an issue at Apples end???

Anyone here experiencing the same?
    iPhone Nanite

1 Posts

I'm having this problem too, except my husband and I are getting emails not notifications. Contacted Apple about it yesterday. The rep said it appeared to be a problem on the old MobileMe server since I had that before iCloud and that he would contact me when it was fixed. Still no contact; I emailed him this morning for an update.
    iMore Pro

623 Posts
    Global Posts
    684 Global Posts

Don't hold your breath. My girlfriend gets all my reminders from my calendars that I've only shared. Drives her nuts.
    iMore Genius

4,495 Posts
    Global Posts
    5,486 Global Posts

Might Bering but is it set to email you on iCloud.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk