combining calendars

moberman18

Mar 14, 2012
Visit site
my wife and I both have iphone 4s's and would like to combine our calendars. Currently we only have 1 account, hers, for icould.

How do we go about getting both of our information shared??

Thanks.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
The easiest way, in my opinion, is to share an iCloud account, but doing so would be to share your email, notes and other items. I haven't tried yet, but I'd like to believe that you can login to your iCloud account via a computer and then select to share a calendar like you can with Google. I'm not at home at the moment so I cannot verify this.

Just Me, D
Tapatalk (iPhone 4S)

Nolander07

Dec 24, 2011
Visit site
Here is what worked for me:
Both of you must have separate iCloud accounts. Go to settings>mailing, contacts, calendars. Then add account. Add your husband's or wife's account (as a secondary account) to each phone. Then on the calendar select all calendars or whatever calendars each one of you are using. Since you will not be sharing an iCloud account you each have to input events on your own personal calendar. At first you will likely have duplicate events, but delete the duplicates once and after it is all set up and you do that there will not be any more duplicates. A little bit of a pain, but it has worked for us very well. This way you will not be sharing emails, reminders, contacts, notes, etc., only calendar events. I hope this helps.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner