iCloud, My Family and Devices.

nugent73

Feb 15, 2012
Visit site
Hello all,

This is my first post. I am trying to get my family organized now that everyone has a iPhone, iPad, MacBook and or PC using iCloud.
I am not sure how to get started so i am going to Jump right in.
In my house and at our jobs we have many computers using Microsoft Outlook 2007
Each family member has a there own APPLE ID and Itunes ID (which are the same)
ME-- Apple ID and iTunes Store ID are the same.Devices- iPhone 4S, iPad 2, Computers with outlook.
Wife --Apple ID and iTunes Store ID are the same.Devices- iPhone 3gs, Computers with Outlook.
Son--Apple ID and iTunes Store ID are the same.Devices- iPhone 3gs, Computers with Outlook.
Daughter--Apple ID and iTunes Store ID are the same.Devices- iPhone 3gs, Mac Book Pro, Computers with Outlook.
What I would like to have is each person having thier own iCloud with one calander named after them. For Example Mom Dad Son Daughter.
I would then like to set up all the devices to see all of each persons stuff.
Is this possible?

Christopher Nugent
US Navy Retired

Peligro911

Jun 1, 2011
Visit site
Hi let me start by first saying thank you for your service .. My dad served 30 years in USN ..

As for your question it sounds like you everyone already had there own iCloud ID so they already have there own calendars .. Try going to www.icloud.com and see if there is a share option And you can select what email address to share it with.

If not I dont think there is a way ..
If I'm wrong someone will chime in ..

On a side not just to share all your devices can share one apple id with one payment method while still having diff iCloud addresses .. That way if you buy one app all your devices can have it vs having to buy it 4 times..

Thanks

Sent Into Orbit from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk

wormeyman

Oct 29, 2011
Visit site
  1. You can share your calendars via google docs we do this at our house
  2. Or Icloud Sharing calendars with others through iCloud
  3. You don't have to have the same itunes account to share downloaded apps, just log out of the store on the phone and log in as your spouse/child and go to the purchased apps section and you can download their purchased apps as long as you know their password that is what my wife and i do.

edit: no idea why my formatting isn't working.

Last edited:

nugent73

Feb 15, 2012
Visit site
Hi let me start by first saying thank you for your service .. My dad served 30 years in USN ..

As for your question it sounds like you everyone already had there own iCloud ID so they already have there own calendars .. Try going to www.icloud.com and see if there is a share option And you can select what email address to share it with.

If not I dont think there is a way ..
If I'm wrong someone will chime in ..

On a side not just to share all your devices can share one apple id with one payment method while still having diff iCloud addresses .. That way if you buy one app all your devices can have it vs having to buy it 4 times..

Thanks

Sent Into Orbit from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk
Thank you for the replys.
With the busy cal I do not see if it will sync with outlook

nugent73

Feb 15, 2012
Visit site
More than one

The issue I have is for my main PC I would like to sync
My iCloud calander
Wifes iCloud Calander
Son's iCloud Calander
Daughters iCloud Calander
I seems that only one can be logged in at one time

When i open outlook i want to see all the icloud calanders listed?

applejosh

Sep 26, 2009
Visit site
Does sharing a calendar (using the web interface of each iCloud account and clicking on the little radio waves icon on the right side of the calendar) allow all the calendars to show up on the PC? Or was that idea already shot down? I would think someone else's shared iCloud calendar would show up in your iCloud calendar on the web interface, but I'm not sure about Outlook or iOS devices. (I don't have any shared iCloud calendars with which to test.)