Welcome to the iMore Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  
    iMore Intermediate

Global Posts
    393 Global Posts

Default Can't access iCloud from my iPad

I am trying to access iCloud from my browser on my iPad when I go to iCloud .com it prompts me to set up iCloud. It's already set up.

Does iCloud.com only work on a Mac ?

Why isn't there a iCloud app ?

Confused :confused

Global Posts
    17,445 Global Posts
    iOS Version

Thus far, you cannot access iCloud via mobile Safari. You will have to use a desktop or laptop computer. You *may* be able to access it via a third party browser using your mobile device, but I haven't tried it.

Just Me, D
    iMore Genius

Global Posts
    4,743 Global Posts
    iOS Version
    6 and 5

Why would u need to ? It's all on your iPad .. Except documents and that they want you to buy the app

Sent Into Orbit from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk
  4. Thread AuthorThread Author   #4  
    iMore Intermediate

Global Posts
    393 Global Posts

no real reason to... I guess why access it on my mac as well... the interface is useless.

I keep hoping to find a reason to really love this concept but like all Mac things.... its restrictive..

I realized I can't open the site on my phone either.
    iMore Genius

Global Posts
    4,743 Global Posts
    iOS Version
    6 and 5

Ya I think the reason you can't is because all the info that you will be looking at is already synced to your phone .. But I guess it could be handy if a friend wanted to use your device log in get his doc or grab a number real quick

Sent Into Orbit from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk
    iPhone Nanite

Default Re: Can't access iCloud from my iPad

The reason I want to be able to login to icloud from my iphone is to "find" my macbook if it's stolen (as a friend's was today), but I guess I can login via another computer, just means having to go and find one as I don't have extras at home.

Global Posts
    17,445 Global Posts
    iOS Version

Default Can't access iCloud from my iPad

Quote Originally Posted by Manali7 View Post
    The reason I want to be able to login to icloud from my iphone is to "find" my macbook if it's stolen (as a friend's was today), but I guess I can login via another computer, just means having to go and find one as I don't have extras at home.
    Just download the "Find My iPhone" app. When you enter your iCloud credentials, you will see all of your devices that are configured for iCloud and in regard to your MacBook, as long as it is connected to the Internet, you will get a location for it.