iCloudsucks

cpc12

Jan 29, 2011
Visit site
Why is this so complicated,

photostream is a complete failure.

it just works..... well not exactly.

Why can't you drag and drop photos and docs onto your cloud. POOR PLANNING !!!!

Peligro911

Jun 1, 2011
Visit site
Photo stream work fine here from my phone to iPad and to my pc ... Does contacts and documents ..

Sent Into Orbit from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk

TurboTiger

Nov 27, 2003
Visit site
Photo stream work fine here from my phone to iPad and to my pc ... Does contacts and documents ..

Peligro911,

You said you were syncing your devices through iCloud and your "pc". Did you mean a mac or are you really syncing with a pc? If you're syncing with a pc, do you know if you can sync with a pc using Windows XP?

TIA

Peligro911

Jun 1, 2011
Visit site
Yes it's syncing to my pc not a Mac wish I had a Mac thou lol I don't think it's works on xp I have windows 7 but then again I have never tried but I think I read that it don't work on xp.

cardfan

Oct 26, 2004
Visit site
I wish it did videos as well. It's definitely a half baked feature though. I'm surprised we don't see more criticism of it.

TurboTiger

Nov 27, 2003
Visit site
Yes it's syncing to my pc not a Mac wish I had a Mac thou lol I don't think it's works on xp I have windows 7 but then again I have never tried but I think I read that it don't work on xp.

Tks Peligro911,
Now that you mention it, I do think I read something about Windows 7.

Good Luck

StormJH1

Jan 4, 2012
Visit site
iCloud, as a whole, absolutely does not suck. You're referring to everything from online email access for me.com accounts, to the ability to redownload app and media purchases on any device logged in with your Apple ID. Those are HUGE additions.

But on Photo Stream, yes, it has problems. I don't like the fact that any picture, even crappy or accidental ones, just get saved there for 30 days or whatever it is and I can't edit them. 5GB of free storage is nice, but if you can't really select what you do with it, it's less useful. It's a good start for things like Calendar, Photos, and Pages, though.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner