Merging Notes?

BuddhistGirafe

Jul 7, 2009
Visit site
So. Just a quick question. First off. I hate having multiple places that my notes are stored. The whole device and iCloud being two separate options upsets me. I am a bit of a neat freak and organization is a huge deal to me, anyway. I was wondering if there is a way to merge the two so no notes are stored on my device, and everything is on iCloud.

porimol121

Nov 15, 2011
Visit site
Android is unlike any other mobile development platform or Java-based environment. Triple Bottom Line?s Android webinar will immerse students in the Android platform, leveraging their existing Java expertise, and allowing them to walk away from the class ready to build Android GUIs and related components.

On the first class you will write your first Android Activities. Through the rest of the week you will be progressively introduced to more and more of what Android has to offer ? services, multitouch, and system search services. You will apply this knowledge with working code every step of the way. Be ready to work hard and learn a lot in this intensive, hands-on, five day introduction to programming with the Android platform.

ANDROID TRAINING | Triple Bottom Line Development Firm

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner