Photos

akmolin

Mar 24, 2011
Visit site
I wanted to know if when I log into iCloud from my computer shouldn't I be able to see the photos backed up by iCloud that are on my phone?

Thanks in advance for any response

Nchaka

Jan 13, 2011
Visit site
Check your photo gallery on your computer. When I was searching for something on my computer I found a folder labeled photo stream. The pictures show up there. I think it is on my computer because of the shared network.

phillies20

Sep 24, 2011
Visit site
I am having this same issue. where are my pics from my phone going?? I have no photostream folder on my computer? this icloud is supposed to backup my pics from my cameral roll somewhere, I should be able to see them on my computer somehow...confused..

Peligro911

Jun 1, 2011
Visit site
I agree u should be able to view ur stream on a computer .. I know it stores just 30 days but still .. As far as back up its good if u need to restore all ur pic on camera roll come back

phillies20

Sep 24, 2011
Visit site
Ok I figured it out.. you have to first download the icloud windows installer..(or whatever its called).. UNFORTUNATELY IT WONT HELP ME BECAUSE i DONT HAVE WINDOWS 7!!! Photostream will not work with windows xp.. which I have.. so I guess I'm SOL....damn you apple...:mad:

douglaswilson

Jan 12, 2011
Visit site
My pictures have gone haywire between my iPhone and my iPad. On my iPad I have 3 and 4 copies of each picture, I tried to delete the excess from my ipad which is where most of the chaos lies but received a message saying i could only delete from the original location. I thought I could delete from the iCloud website but now I see I can't. My phone is also not the original location. Does anyone have a suggestion on how to get rid of this madness? Thanks!

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
forwardsmychoice