Welcome to the iMore Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  
    iPhone Newbie

Default MobileMe to iCloud Transfer but no 20GB

So My apple ID is my gmail address that i've always used and I also have a mobile me account that is one from my parent's paid accounts. I've just done my mobile me to iCloud transfer but I don't see the 20GB until June 2012 added. Is this only for the main account holder or something? Or am I missing a step?
    Last edited by lbtriguy; 10-14-2011 at 03:12 PM. Reason: title change
    iPhone Intermediate

Global Posts
    226 Global Posts
    iOS Version

Ya it's only for the main account holder. The sub accounts only had 5 gb to begin with. Although to be fair you should at least get 5gb extra.
    Twitter: @ReensMeza

2011 13" Macbook Pro, Apple TV 2, 32 GB Black iPhone 4S
    My name is Rene too.
    iMore Nanite

Welcome to Apple's world. You can only get the space for your old .Mac/MobileMe account - not for another e-mail address you registered as an Apple ID.

Since you can only have ONE Apple ID on your iOS device, you must choose. Technically, you could use both Apple IDs on your Macs; one for iTune & another for iCloud. However, that means you're screwed for your iPhone because they won't sync everything to one account.

Either way, you're going to lose something you paid to get. Just decide now, because Apple won't merge the accounts.