Hi
    I have a lot of music on my iPod which I don't purchased on iTunes,
    How can I remove a lot of them from the iPod-storage to the iCoud (in order to save the iPod storage for another puposes)? I don't find any descripton about this

Does anyone know a solution?

Regards
    -garbarek-
    10-14-2011 02:18 PM
    That would be the purpose of iTunes Match. It hasn't rolled out yet, though.
    10-14-2011 03:49 PM
    Supposedly end of the month for $25/year
    10-14-2011 04:14 PM
    iCloud and iTunes Match is not a music "storage" or streaming service. It simply keeps a record of your purchases or with iTunes Match, replaces your music from "other" sources with the iTunes 256kbps version so you can download it to your device without having to use the iTunes application on your computer.
    10-14-2011 09:20 PM
    Actually iTunes Match kinda is. You can upload music that apple doesn't have which makes it storage. It will let you stream your music collection and cache certain songs but they manage that.
    10-14-2011 09:39 PM
    Actually iTunes Match kinda is. You can upload music that apple doesn't have which makes it storage. It will let you stream your music collection and cache certain songs but they manage that.
    Not necessarily, it's a quasi streaming. It works the same way Audible works, when you start to download your track it starts to cache and lets you begin playing that track before it's completely downloaded. After you've listened to the track you can leave it there on your device or delete it.
    10-14-2011 09:56 PM
    Not necessarily, it's a quasi streaming. It works the same way Audible works, when you start to download your track it starts to cache and lets you begin playing that track before it's completely downloaded. After you've listened to the track you can leave it there on your device or delete it.
    I don't know if it's going to work like that (as far as letting you keep a "Start Streaming" song. The reason I say this is in the Keynote they say it will "Intelligently Cache" streamed content.I guess we'll see later this month.
    10-14-2011 10:15 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD