iCloud backup confusion

csal80

Mar 21, 2011
Visit site
Ok let me get this straight because I am confused as hell. If you have it checked in itunes to back up in itunes instead of the cloud, when you sync to itunes, it will only backup to itunes. If you check the cloud it will back up to the cloud. What happens if you check backup to itunes in itunes, but the cloud on your phone, won't it do both? I am having alot of trouble actually getting my phone to backup for the first time in the cloud. It keeps lagging on 'estimating time' and stays there forever and then says failed. Could it be a storgage capacity thing? I would have thought it would say you need more storgage if so. I even purchased more storage and still no luck yet. Please help!

ghostface147

Oct 1, 2009
Visit site
iCloud is busy today. New hardware launch. No, it can't do both automatically. Pick one. If you want to backup to iTunes, you do it manually. When plugged in or wireless, just right click on your phone under devices and choose backup.

csal80

Mar 21, 2011
Visit site
iCloud is busy today. New hardware launch. No, it can't do both automatically. Pick one. If you want to backup to iTunes, you do it manually. When plugged in or wireless, just right click on your phone under devices and choose backup.

So what would happen if you have it checked on your phone to go to the cloud and checked in itunes to backup in itunes?

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner