• I'll upgrade to 25GB total iCloud Storage $40/yr

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I'll upgrade to 55GB total iCloud Storage $100/yr

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

CalifJewls

Feb 17, 2011
Visit site
I'm just curious, if others will buy more iCloud Storage? I'm still learning to work with iCloud, can't say that I've totally figured out exactly how I would like to use it and for what programs/apps, etc...

What are you storing in the iCloud?

Last edited:

iSurf

Jun 29, 2010
Visit site
Im not even sure about icloud and how it works lol i remember i had a sidekick phone and every note settings apps everything went to the cloud on edge not even 3G i remember i lost my sidekick got a new entered my name and password and got everything back, i wish everything was that simple.

I dont have a computer just my iphone 4
And why is it taking 3 hours to back up 1.5 gb? Lol

Se7enth Sinn#IM

Jan 31, 2011
Visit site
I think it's very over hyped, I thought it was going to be like an apple version of Dropbox. I put some songs on there and lost all the album art, useless lol.

CG68

Jul 12, 2011
Visit site
I would check out Box.net. There doing a promo for 50GB for free starting later today. There's an article about in on TiBb's front page.

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site
You should have had an option "I'll stick w\ 5GB but upgrade if I need it". It's just like many other cloud storage solutions except this one hooks right into my iDevices and is managed by Apple. So that would have been my answer but I had to choose I'll stick with 5GB because I don't know if I'll upgrade yet. I'm only storing backups.

KashSystems

Oct 12, 2011
Visit site
Most people will not have to buy storage, as a lot of items do not count towards the 5 gigs.

What does not count.
Photostream
Apps
Music bought through itunes.
Ibooks.

What counts is your iphone/ipad backup.
Music not purchase through Itunes and not using Itunes match(not out yet).
MMS, Sms, ringtones not bought the itunes store.

epb

Jun 13, 2010
Visit site
i moved from mobileme so i got 25gb. i'll see what happens i guess.

Ditto. I'm thinking eventually I'll have to consolidate all these clouds (Dropbox, Amazon, iCloud). If I ever get my iTunes library working on my remote server (2TB), I'll skip the cloud and have clear skies ahead. ;)

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73