Can you manage iCloud?

ulnek

Jan 12, 2011
Visit site
or is anything and everything that gets in your phone going to wind up on icloud and if they do, you have no way of deleting them? sure you can opt to not synch photos or whatnot, but if you do, anything that goes in your icloud account stays there and no way to delete files?

this article on the site makes it seem like that: http://www.tipb.com/2011/10/12/psa-risqu-photos-turning-photo-stream/

it even makes it seem like even if the photos are deleted from your phone, they will stay on your icloud? o_O

ulnek

Jan 12, 2011
Visit site
so what was that article going on about? saying that unless you take 1000 photos or something, it will be there permanently, and you will be unable to delete pictures. i'm confused now. :(

KrispyKrink

May 14, 2011
Visit site
Yeah, this why I don't use it. Only way to remove a photo is to nuke the whole thing. Even resetting Photo Stream on the web, the photos still reside on the iOS device until you do this:

Tap Settings > iCloud > Photo Stream.
Move the slider to the OFF position. You will be prompted to Delete Photos (removes all photos from your device stored in the Photo Stream album).
Click Delete Photos to fully disable the service.
Move the slider for Photo Stream back to ON to restart the service if you choose.

dixie dregs

Feb 21, 2011
Visit site
or is anything and everything that gets in your phone going to wind up on icloud and if they do, you have no way of deleting them? sure you can opt to not synch photos or whatnot, but if you do, anything that goes in your icloud account stays there and no way to delete files?

this article on the site makes it seem like that: http://www.tipb.com/2011/10/12/psa-risqu-photos-turning-photo-stream/

it even makes it seem like even if the photos are deleted from your phone, they will stay on your icloud? o_O

Nifty Little Program for the PC iCloud Control Panel You can Manage your cloud with this program.

iCloud Control Panel for Windows

Dperks17

Mar 15, 2011
Visit site
icloud control panel for windows wont open..running windows 7 home prem..its in my network settings but it wont launch

dixie dregs

Feb 21, 2011
Visit site
icloud control panel for windows wont open..running windows 7 home prem..its in my network settings but it wont launch

I beleive that if you go to control panel under Network and Sharing Center it should be down on the bottom left. I have mine set stay in the notification tray.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Erik4711