Problem with migration

shapelessbb

Apr 30, 2011
Visit site
Hi guys. i usually dont post but i do lurk a lot. Having a big issue that I cant seem to figure out. I"ve searched Google and TIPB, but couldn't find the answer. I have MobileMe, and im trying to migrate to iCloud. I go to the site MobileMe.com/move and then log in. I follow all the steps by clicking next. then when i get to the final step i get an error saying:

Please try again Later
We are unable to move your account at this time.
For updates, you can check the system status page.
you can continue to use MobileMe

I proceed to go to the system status page and then it says that everything is working. I do have IOS5 on my device. I just can not figure it out. I tried to call apple, but i cant get through. The automated system keeps hanging up on me.

Thanks again for the help guys

Last edited:

kch50428

Oct 22, 2010
Visit site
Make sure you have the latest version of iTunes installed and have all the latest OSX software updates from Apple if you're on a Mac... and if on windows, latest iTunes and the iCloud control panel for windows... it could also be that the servers are being beat to crap with all the traffic, and just waiting and trying later might solve the issues.

shapelessbb

Apr 30, 2011
Visit site
Thanks for the reply kch50428. I do have the latest iTunes and the iCloud control panel for windows> I do hope its sorted out shortly........

fmalloy

Oct 2, 2009
Visit site
Same problem here.

Why do they show a completely useless message like "Unable to move at this time"? If the servers are overloaded, say "Our servers are overloaded"...!

The system status page shows everything normal.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lakeland Ghost