Purchasing iCloud Storage with iTunes Credits

Alli

Apr 28, 2009
Visit site
I had a small credit when I purchased my iTunes Match - it was applied towards that. I can't imagine you can use credit for one piece of iCloud and not another.

Cheggy

Aug 1, 2011
Visit site
The cloud is pointless anyway, I've had 3 apps on there so far that I'd paid for, apple then steal your apps without refund when you try to re install... Wankers

Alli

Apr 28, 2009
Visit site
Cheggy, you can reinstall any app you've purchased at any time without paying again. It just seems like you're going to be charged again. The process is what sucks.

Cheggy

Aug 1, 2011
Visit site
Cheggy, you can reinstall any app you've purchased at any time without paying again. It just seems like you're going to be charged again. The process is what sucks.

I meant apps I've paid for, deleted to make room on my phone and then gone to reinstall but apple have removed them from the app store.
They show up on the cloud but you can't install, it just tells you they are no longer available

verwon

Aug 9, 2010
Visit site
I meant apps I've paid for, deleted to make room on my phone and then gone to reinstall but apple have removed them from the app store.
They show up on the cloud but you can't install, it just tells you they are no longer available

That's true of any mobile OS, if it's no longer in the app store, no way to reinstall. Same on Android.

Mistress of Mischief

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2