MobileMe and Exchange E-mail (Gmail) accts. "push" issue

tourstagefan

May 15, 2010
Visit site
Apologies if this has been addressed in another thread and I was unable to find it.

As background, my MobileMe and Exchange (Gmail) accounts have been "PUSHING" my e-mail messages since I got the phone 2 months ago without any problems. My ViP4 has been Jailbroken since Day One.

However, since last week I started noticing that my e-mail messages are NOT being "PUSHED" consistently to my ViP4. I have to go into the "Mail" app, and tap on each Inbox individually at which time the messages are "pulled" from the servers. The only app I have installed since last week was the "MyProfiles" app, but I do not think this would interfere with the mailbox behaviors.......:(

I have tried the following solutions:
1.) powering down the phone 2.) re-springing 3.) toggling the "push" option OFF, then back ON. and lastly, 4.) will try connecting to iTunes after I post this thread.

Any advice/solutions would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!:cool:

Alli

Apr 28, 2009
Visit site
If the only thing that has changed is the addition of a profiles app, try removing the profiles app and see if you're still having the problem. There may be a setting in MyProfiles that you've overlooked (get email only between the hours of x-x?).

sting7k

Dec 15, 2008
Visit site
You may want to check out the jailbreak forum for extra help. It may be related being that both your accounts are not pushing.

Did you try deleting and re-adding the accounts?

tourstagefan

May 15, 2010
Visit site
If the only thing that has changed is the addition of a profiles app, try removing the profiles app and see if you're still having the problem. There may be a setting in MyProfiles that you've overlooked (get email only between the hours of x-x?).

Thanks, everything seems to be pushing normally again. Will try removing the MyProfiles app next time it (hopefully does not) happens.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2