Welcome to the iMore Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  
    iPhone Beginner

92 Posts
    Global Posts
    148 Global Posts

Default Invite people on MobileMe calendar events?

Hi everyone, I was just reading the tip on the main page of tipb.com for adding invites to a calendar event. I tried doing it but I don't have the option to add invites. Is this only on the new MobileMe Calendar upgrade? When I go to me.com and log in, once at the calendar page it shows upgrade to new MobileMe calendar. I haven't upgraded yet because I heard its only for ios 4.2. I'm on 4.0.

iPhone Intermediate

231 Posts
    Global Posts
    1,312 Global Posts

Open Calendar (iPhone), click on a day and hit the + above top right. You will see title, location then start end times, Repeat, Alert then Calendar.

Touch that Calendar after Alert and before Notes. Change it to any of the MobileMe ones, such as Home, touch Done. You now should see Invitees between Repeat and Alert. Hope this helps.
    Last edited by Entertainment72; 12-20-2010 at 03:45 PM.
    iMore Pro

623 Posts
    Global Posts
    684 Global Posts

I'm pretty sure it'll only work with the new CalDAV-based MobileMe calendar. You'll need to upgrade to it and iOS 4.2.1 to get this.
    iPhone Newbie

31 Posts
    Global Posts
    34 Global Posts

You need to upgrade to the new mobile me calendar, I decided not to do it because I will loss my calendar groups.