MobileMe Question

ptb127

Dec 14, 2008
Visit site
In MoblieMe can you change the e-mail setup to have a column similar to what it looks like on the iPhone and to the right a large preview block? There is a picture of what I want it to look like but I am not sure if that is the beta mode download if requested.

Jellotime91

Jan 4, 2009
Visit site
If the feature's in BETA right now I'm not sure how long it will be until it's released for public use... I'd imagine it will just be a few more weeks so that Apple can iron out the kinks. Maybe this will be part of their kicker when they announce free mobileme subscriptions. haha

ptb127

Dec 14, 2008
Visit site
Is MobileMe really going free? I was going to actually pay for a subscription (not the full price but one on amazon/eBay) but if there is a good chance it's going free then i'll hold off.

Jellotime91

Jan 4, 2009
Visit site
Is MobileMe really going free? I was going to actually pay for a subscription (not the full price but one on amazon/eBay) but if there is a good chance it's going free then i'll hold off.

Nobody knows for sure, as usual with apple. But I think they just might do it, to compete with Google's services.

touchyphone

Apr 21, 2009
Visit site
Nobody knows for sure, as usual with apple. But I think they just might do it, to compete with Google's services.

And I can't wait for them to reimburse me and everyone else who paid for our MobileMe times already(I signed up for 2 years, 6 months ago) . LOL, I better get an Apple Gift card witht the difference if they do, since I already paid. But I am sure apple will make nicey with all of us already forking over like $75 to them :p

MobileMe is good for email and calendars, but find my iPhone is the biz-nass. Great feature! Totally helped me find my iPhone once

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site
I'm also hoping they go free I would definately be onboard. I'm on a two month trial right now had to figure some settings out for work but I'm loving it so far. OP how does yours show right now? I swear that is how mine displays I'll have to confirm 2morrow.

Ticman

Aug 27, 2009
Visit site
spoke with an att mgr at their store and he said MobileMe would be free within the next month to compete with Google as was said before.

Jellotime91

Jan 4, 2009
Visit site
@ticman:
AT&T, and even Apple store employees, don't know ****.

They are simply reading the same blogs we do and stating their opinion as if it is fact.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2