Anyone recommend MobileMe for the iPad?

whmurray

Aug 20, 2003
Visit site
MobileMe has worked great for me. I'm hoping that the rumor is true that it will be free-of-charge sometime soon. I'd like to pocket that payola and use it for... the next iPhone! :D
I think that the rumor may be self-fulfilling. Who wants to be the last purchaser at the current price?

Having used Evernote, I am now ready to use MobileMe. Now that I understand it, I think that it may be worth the price. However, I do not want to be the last person to pay it. I am waiting.

If we all wait, Apple may as well give away what it cannot sell. Of course, that is really not true because, unlike many purely software products, MobileMe is a service with a cost of delivery.

BriDroid

Mar 22, 2010
www.nakedipad.com
I think that the rumor may be self-fulfilling. Who wants to be the last purchaser at the current price?

Having used Evernote, I am now ready to use MobileMe. Now that I understand it, I think that it may be worth the price. However, I do not want to be the last person to pay it. I am waiting.

If we all wait, Apple may as well give away what it cannot sell. Of course, that is really not true because, unlike many purely software products, MobileMe is a service with a cost of delivery.

Apple may do well to leverage MobileMe as a selling point for more iPhone, iPad, and MacBook sales. Rather than try to collect more $$ for it, they should consider (if they haven't already) the powerful sales tool it can be to keep all of one's Apple products in sync.

Jellotime91

Jan 4, 2009
Visit site
Apple may do well to leverage MobileMe as a selling point for more iPhone, iPad, and MacBook sales. Rather than try to collect more $$ for it, they should consider (if they haven't already) the powerful sales tool it can be to keep all of one's Apple products in sync.

They should make it free with the purchase of any new apple product. That would encourage people to buy a new iPhone.

chadman

TiPb Blog and Forum Staff
Sep 7, 2006
twitter.com
Love MobileMe, but I am frustrated as to what is taking Apple so long to make iPad-specific versions of Remote, Gallery and iDisk. Argh.

DaveKay

Apr 26, 2010
Visit site
Mobile me especially convenient with an all Mac household. Bookmarks, calendars, etc., I sync them all to ipad, 2 iphones, MBP, and imac

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73