MobileMe Problems?

iEattehberry

Oct 5, 2009
Visit site
Hi guys! Hope you all are doing well today, I am, other then this small MobileMe issue that I am having. Go easy on me, I searched, and the only thing that came up were jailbreaking issues.

My issue is that when I open contacts, I have duplicates of all my contacts, and it's really annoying to look at. I have tried deleting these from the iphone itself, only to find out when synced with iTunes, ALL contacts were deleted. So I restored, and then tried deleting the duplicates through me.com, only to find out the duplicates weren't there, nor where they duplicated in address book in my mac. Is there some obvious setting I am not seeing? Is there a way I can just have the iPhone sync with mobile me (as far as calander, contacts, pim apps) without them being synced through iTunes and then have iCal and address book sync through mobileme? I think the duplicates are being caused because I think the iPhone is trying to sync it with both MobileMe and my computer. Thoughts? Thanks guys!

andrew

Brickman

Nov 28, 2008
Visit site
Is there a way I can just have the iPhone sync with mobile me (as far as calander, contacts, pim apps) without them being synced through iTunes and then have iCal and address book sync through mobileme? I think the duplicates are being caused because I think the iPhone is trying to sync it with both MobileMe and my computer.

That is your problem. You just have your iPhone syncing trough MoMe only. Somehow you have checked the box to also sync with iTunes. That is why you getting double contacts.

flyingember

Jun 18, 2009
Visit site
I agree with brickman.

you want to setup both the computer and phone to use mobile me. then itunes should tell you you're syncing wirelessly at this point.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73