Not really a MobileMe or Exchange question

cjvitek

Jul 5, 2008
Visit site
But a syncing question none the less.

I just plugged in my iPhone to sync with iTunes. I synced it about two days ago as well. When I did so, very few of the apps (maybe 10%?) showed up on the iTunes screen as checked for syncing. In addition, the button for "sync applications" was not checked.

When I checked it, I manually went through and re-checked all the apps I have (and had) on my phone (note, they didn't disappear when I synced a few days ago).

I synced my phone. After it was done, I looked back at the iTunes application sync page...and it was again unchecked, with all my apps again unchecked (although they were on my iPhone).

Anyone seen this before?

I am running Windows 7, with a jailbroken iPhone 3Gs with 3.1.2 firmware. I am running a couple of winterboard programs, one that allows for 5 rows of apps, and one that allows for 5 apps in the dock. I wonder if those are causing the problems?

Chris

Alli

Apr 28, 2009
Visit site
Could be an issue with the 5 column springboard. I know there were some issues with it after 3.1.2 - do you have the latest version? I'm using the 5 row dock and don't have anything like what you're experiencing, although any time I use iTunes to rearrange icons and sync, the 5th icon pops out of the dock and I have to manually put it back.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner