Problem syncing with Exchange and MobileMe

TimWilmath

Jul 4, 2009
Visit site
I am currently syncing my iPhone 3gs with Exchange at work. I use Windows and it syncs my outlook contacts, calendar and e-mail just perfect.

But I would also like to have my contacts and calendar sync at home (also Windows). I signed up for MobileMe and added that account to my iPhone. However, when I performed a sync, I ended up with two sets of contacts on my phone - one originating from Exchange/Work and the other originating with MobileMe/Home Outlook. It also did not push my iPhone Exchange contacts from my iPhone to Outlook at home.

I would like to perform a sync and have all my Exchange contacts, etc. sync with my home outlook, and my iphone. I other words have only one contacts file, sync'd up on all three computers.

Is this a setting thing, or is that just the way it works?

chobbs1

Mar 8, 2008
Visit site
i do not think you'll get your work information on your home computer unless you get IT involved. i believe it is a security issue. you may have to set up a VPN network for your home computer in order to get what your asking for. hopefully someone with more know how will answer this for you.

i also wanted my work calender to sync to my home computer and have yet to find a way to do this. but have found that I really don't need it as I have all the calenders on my phone.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro