Free trial of MobileMe?

hobyphone

Jul 5, 2008
Visit site
A friend of mine was asking me this, and I assume the answer is yes, but figured I would check. If you've previously had a free trial of .Mac, do you think they'll give you another free trial of MobileMe? I think it would be stupid of them not to, but?

tony2979#CB

Jun 16, 2008
Visit site
MobileMe 60 day trial

I'm sure I will feel like a big dummy when you guys answer this, but could you tell me where I go to download the trial? I've been on the mobileme page on the Apple site, but couldn't figure out how to download the trial.

Thanks folks!!

manho1dup

Jul 7, 2008
Visit site
I don't think they started that 60 trial yet, but I might be wrong. I know for sure If you want mobileme right now, you will have to purchase it at the Apple store.

TreoDoug

Jul 9, 2008
Visit site
You have to go to www.me.com and establish a new account. You can select the 60-day trial, but you have to provide a credit card number for when the trial ends (nothing is charged to the card when you sign up).

Dionte

Jul 6, 2008
Visit site
if your looking for the software I believe its downloaded with itunes 7.7, go to your control panel you will see the setup , mobileme preferences

Dionte

Jul 6, 2008
Visit site
they just extended the mobile me trial for 30 days to all that had a .mac account or signed up for mobileme before July 15th.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner