How long until artwork reappeared?

bfarneth

Jun 7, 2011
Visit site
It's apparent that using Match has deleted album art for nearly everyone. I many cases people are reporting that it restores itself after a while but I'm wondering how long they've been waiting. If you've seen this let me know.

I have a 12,000 song library so my Match has been running for over two days now - it's still not done matching artwork. I'm hoping afterwards that it will all show on my iphone but no dice yet. If I end up having to re-download artwork again that will take days, in which case I'm cancelling my Match account and asking for a refund. No app is worth this frustration.

verwon

Aug 9, 2010
Visit site
Most of mine stayed, there are only a few that didn't. Some I fixed showed up immediately, others still haven't. It did not, however, actually delete anything. All artwork is still in iTunes, just not showing on my phone.

Sent from my iOS ecosystem!

bfarneth

Jun 7, 2011
Visit site
That's the same for me - it's all in itunes but not on my phone. I'm hoping it's a simple fix. Strange, as well, that it didn't match songs that are clearly available in the itunes store. I assume I'll just have to manually add those to the cloud later.

I'd hate to think of go through hundreds of albums to get the artwork restored. I don't understand why Apple would even touch your songs if they aren't in their store. I was hoping this would work out so the items that aren't matched would remain on the phone with the matched songs being downloaded as I want them.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williams77