Mother's fitness.

eyecrispy

iPhone 7, iPad Pro & Apple Watch Champion
Sep 26, 2012
Visit site
Take time out to exercise regularly and make smart choices while eating. If you breastfeed, you'll burn up to 500 additional calories a day. That helps you lose the baby weight but you'll still need to dedicate time to exercise to get tightened up. It's work since babies keep you up all hours of the night. I suggest you don't worry about it until baby is on a predictable sleep schedule. Enjoy the baby and worry about the fitness in a little while.

baseballbert

Nov 27, 2011
Visit site
The first step is getting cleared by your physician to exercise again. Finding a trainer in your area who specializes in post natal fitness would be the next step. They will be your best bet to hit the goals you listed. Good luck!

PAgymteacher

Oct 19, 2016
Visit site
Being a personal trainer, I also agree with others comments. First, meet with your doctor to get cleared. Second, gradually ease back into working out. If I met with a woman that just had a baby, I would want to know her prior history of working out. If she never worked out before and she wanted to get lose weight post-pregnancy, my program would be completely different than someone that worked out during pregnancy and wants to continue post-pregnancy. I know this is a couple months old now, but if you need help let me know.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro