- 11-07-2014, 09:19 PM #27
- 11-07-2014, 10:48 PM #28
- 11-08-2014, 12:21 AM #30
- 11-08-2014, 01:36 PM #31
- 11-25-2014, 10:30 PM #32
Re: Bicyclists unite!
Rode 59 minutes today along the Hike and Bike Trail, and for the first time on the recently opened Boardwalk over the lake. Why 59 minutes? I just rode without a watch or cycling computer, and turned around about when it felt like I had been gone about 1/2 hour. My iPhone 6+ was in the Camelbak, so couldn't see it. (exact ride metrics 59:06, 9.13 miles). Near perfect weather in the mid-60s and light breeze.
Trails were not too busy, although a few areas were washed out due to recent heavy rains. Not a problem on an MTB, but today's ride was on the touring bike. Need to get back down there soon and make the full loop around the lake. Wasn't possible to do so safely (required risky riding on busy streets) before.
Ann and Roy Butler Hike-and-Bike Trail and Boardwalk at Lady Bird Lake | AustinTexas.gov - The Official Website of the City of Austin
- 02-23-2015, 03:35 PM #34
- By Furt in forum iPad Apps & GamesReplies: 6Last Post: 10-29-2014, 01:11 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 07-03-2014, 03:20 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 06-05-2014, 03:20 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 06-03-2014, 03:50 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 05-12-2014, 11:40 AM