Do You Think Apple Will Introduce Their Own Branded Fitness Products?

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
If Apple introduces their own brand of fitness items what would you like to see or think what direction they would go considering how much the Forums and Blogs have gone to put up these specific forums for Health and Fitness Products and really jumping on this sector.

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
We'll start to hear in about 3 hours time... maybe. :)
The question was not for today since this is about software WWDC 2014... I meant this question for future products. More than likely they would be hardware related like fitbit or the Nike Fuel band with it's own app.

kch50428

Oct 22, 2010
Visit site
Apple probably won't make their own devices... they look to be going on the "Made for Apple" model with Home Automation - so that's likely the same way they'll do health/fitness devices.

EdwardSmith36

Jan 2, 2016
Visit site
Yeah, I think so.. soon they will launch fitness products with a brand name "Apple" & I'm sure that their products will be listed on top selling items. They always comes with unique ideas that are unexpected.!

Rob Phillips

iPhone X & Apple TV Champion, Moderator
Champion
May 1, 2012
Visit site
Yeah, I think so.. soon they will launch fitness products with a brand name "Apple" & I'm sure that their products will be listed on top selling items. They always comes with unique ideas that are unexpected.!

This thread is quite outdated. Apple already has a fitness device. It's called Apple Watch. The Sport model, especially, has been marketed as their fitness device. I doubt they'll release anything outside of updated watches. There are a ton of companies already offering up fitness devices that play well with HealthKit.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner