Any Fearful Flyers?

HAWK

Oct 24, 2013
Visit site
Hey I'm just wondering if anyone else here hates flying in airplanes too? I am heading to Vegas in a few weeks and if anyone has any tips on how to beat this phobia that would be great. I know I'm probably just going to have to bite the bullet and just do it to overcome it, but worse part is my wife is looking forward to this a lot and I'm going to be with lots of friends also so that makes the anticipation worse lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

HAWK

Oct 24, 2013
Visit site
My father was terrified of flying, and simply took an anxiety pill before every flight. Worked for him.

Yeah I have heard mixed reviews about those. Some people it works great and others say it makes them a mess and makes their flight uncomfortable. It's only a 3 hour flight so it's not like it's all too extreme

Beyond Fire

Nov 23, 2012
Visit site
Yeah I have heard mixed reviews about those. Some people it works great and others say it makes them a mess and makes their flight uncomfortable. It's only a 3 hour flight so it's not like it's all too extreme

Your going to Vegas right? Might as well start your pre game before the flight and kill a bottle of your favorite liquor :D

pr1nce

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site
Have a drink and relax, or just try to relax and enjoy your trip. Good luck!

Sent from my iPhone using iMore Forums

I BEN I

Feb 15, 2014
Visit site
Best way to fight any phobia is to face it head on and fight fire with fire. There is no other way, that's how it's done. Hope you have a good vacation and whatever you do DONT take medication with alcohol, don't take medication at all.... You can do it on your own.

HAWK

Oct 24, 2013
Visit site
Best way to fight any phobia is to face it head on and fight fire with fire. There is no other way, that's how it's done. Hope you have a good vacation and whatever you do DONT take medication with alcohol, don't take medication at all.... You can do it on your own.

Yeah that's kind of what I am thinking is gonna need to happen

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2