Pedometer challenge

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site
Today makes the flaky usage of the app so apparent. It's not even half the day and I'm already almost up to 2K steps. Well lets see how much today ends up being :0) I'm hoping 3K

Alli

Apr 28, 2009
Visit site
I did pretty well yesterday. And yea, Fitbit is the way to go. I've already preordered the new one. I understand it doesn't do stairs, but I don't go anywhere with stairs, so it's not a big deal.

Attachments

• fitbit.png
    fitbit.png
    45.1 KB · Views: 36

jclisenby

Feb 2, 2012
Visit site
I'll start us out for today's totals. Still gonna be up for a few hours but this is the best so far this week so ill go ahead and post.

9a9u8asu.jpg

Tappin and Talkin from my iPhone 5

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site
sorry I didn't post yet crazy morning at work. Well I almost hit my goal yesterday :0) although the app is so flaky I'm sure I'm well past 3K

Day 3
ImageUploadedByiMore Forums1363273998.515434.jpg

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site
jcleinsby & bamf-hacker are going head to head here :) Yesterday was pretty good for me but of course the crappy app isn't the best. My Fitbit comes in next week so I will be doing this again next week just to compare to the app's results. So feel free to join me again.

Day 4
1,964 deleted damn screenshot 😤

Alli

Apr 28, 2009
Visit site
Not so good today although I did lose some steps and stairs because the FitBit didn't make the transfer from one pair of pants to another after work.

Exactly why I preordered the new one that goes around your wrist all the time. The constant shifting is more than my old brain can handle.

jclisenby

Feb 2, 2012
Visit site
Here's my Friday total. I never hit the computer last night to get it synced. Not very good totals, but I spent a few hours at the driving range for Demo day, so I wasn't walking much.

ru2a6u8y.jpg

jclisenby

Feb 2, 2012
Visit site
I'm good with continuing it on for a few weeks, maybe even a month. Anyone else want to keep it going?

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site
Sorry guys needed to get my lightning cable replaced and forgot to bring the one from work. So the weekend I was running off fumes. My Fitbit has been delivered today :0) so I figure I will resume tomorrow with a better count than the crappy ass app. So lets see how much of a difference there is I'll be tracking again tomorrow. I also thought it might be interesting if you guys want to share our jobs or what we are doing most of the day. Also our tricks for getting out and walking for example if you have a desk job etc.

I'm an Network Admin, our office building is a four story building. I have a 30 minute walk every weekday 15 mins from train station to office and back in the evening. Starting about 6 months ago I stopped taking the elevator. In the last six months I have taken the elevator a total of maybe 10 times. So during the day I spend about 10 -15 minutes running up and down 6 flights of stairs. I go to the gym 5 days a week and hit the treadmill all if not 4 of those days. Since I spend a lot of time at my desk this is how I get my excercise in while I'm at work and for most of my weekdays.

PS can I add you guys on Fitbit?

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2