CONTEST: Resting up - Day 4
Day 4 thread!
It's Fitness Month week 3, and that means sleep and relaxation, and that means our Resting Up contest! Every day this week there'll be a thread in our health and fitness forums, and all you have to do to enter is tell us what you did to rest that day -- sleep, naps, meditation, breathing. The idea is to get a little community pressure going so we all get enough sleep at night, and enough breaks during the day. If you have a sleep tracker or any other app or device that helps you out, you can simply share your results each day!
This is a great way to keep us all motivated and accountable, and get a little healthy peer-pressure going! Plus, every day you enter is a chance to win a $20 gift certificate! How's that for motivation?!
So get ready, and get posting in the thread below!
- 02-22-2013, 09:55 AM #2
- 02-22-2013, 11:20 AM #3iPhone Nanite
- 4 Posts
Re: CONTEST: Resting up - Day 4
Yesterday used Sleep Cycle alarm clock.
I had reasonable sleep and woke up once (noisy neighbours...) (altough it tracks at 6 i also really woke up (baut i'm not so sure about that)), but luckily i woke up well and started the day with a
This app is pretty cool, i used to use it alot, now it's not as practical and i have seen how my sleep is (more or less, this app is not that reliable) definitly interesting and makes you look foward to have a good sleep and check out how the night went. I have never tyed other sleeping mesuring tools, semingly the fitbit does it and syncs with the iphone, thats really cool!
(ps: haha i has to change (re-write in skitch) because it was all in spanish )
- By Rene Ritchie in forum Health and FitnessReplies: 2Last Post: 02-20-2013, 11:58 AM
- By Rene Ritchie in forum Health and FitnessReplies: 2Last Post: 02-20-2013, 07:08 AM
- By Rene Ritchie in forum Health and FitnessReplies: 4Last Post: 02-18-2013, 03:46 PM
- By Rene Ritchie in forum Health and FitnessReplies: 27Last Post: 02-09-2013, 08:30 PM
- By Rene Ritchie in forum Health and FitnessReplies: 20Last Post: 02-07-2013, 11:53 AM