Welcome to the iMore Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    iPhone Newbie

29 Posts
    Global Posts
    30 Global Posts

Default Re: CONTEST: Stepping Up - Day 1

im doing insanity i did week three day 2 workout was cardio circuit been on diet and getting in to shape for 4 moths i started at 217 lb i purched the withings wireless scale and have my weight synced directly into my iPhone. i used runkepper for the first three moths to track my treadmill and eliptical workouts i lost 27 lb to get to 190, I had both apps synced. loved the syncortzation in between apps
    now im doing insanity witch is really great and showing quick great results lost another 4 lbs im at 186. i dowloaded ilog60 to track my insanity workouts. the app is not that techy its just a calender and great way to see what workout comes next
    iPhone Newbie

36 Posts
    Global Posts
    260 Global Posts

Hope it's not too late to enter for this day! My workout's (try to) happen before work - so 6am, a very sleepy wild-haired dude is lifting Hello Kitty weights. Today was upper body session #1 - dumbbell shoulder press, dumbbell biceps curl, barbell bench press, cable seated low row, and cable crossover. I use the (old) iFitness app to track my sets/reps/exercises - a pic is below. Thanks for the contest - this is fun and motivating!

CONTEST: Stepping Up - Day 1-photo-1.png
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails CONTEST: Stepping Up - Day 1-photo-1.png  
    iPhone Nanite

1 Posts

Kickboxing and Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12