Mobile Nations Fitness Month Results Post! How'd you do?!

Oct 10, 2011
Visit site
Hit my goal to run/bike ride each day, as well as pushups and sit-ups in the evening. Nothing absolutely crazy, but it was really nice to be getting back to healthy again!

BryanTheRed

Aug 3, 2010
Visit site
My fianc? and I started our diets in January as new years resolutions, in the month of Feburary alone I have lost 15 lbs. we moved back to North Carolina at the end of Janurary and we have taken advantage of the warm weather and have been hiking all the state parks around. We hike at least 8 miles a week in addition to walking our 2-3 miles daily. We have also altered our diets and cut out carbonated drinks. Both of us are dieting for better health in addition to our upcoming wedding in May! Cheers to all who participated for a healthier life!

cubanhoya

Sep 8, 2008
Visit site
I have lost 5 pounds but I have also been utilizing my health wellness program at work. Not really needing to lose weight, but have seen changes in my muscles.

IqWaN

Feb 7, 2012
Visit site
I feel Awesom

Lost 5 kgs, increased my stamina by a fair amount. Increased a lot of strength. I don't feel lazy anymore. I feel a lot different. I'm still hitting the gym. Going to get those 6 pack abs.

decarlo4

Aug 9, 2010
Visit site
I am now able to do 5 sets of 12 push-ups (on a rotation of sit-ups and squats). So my upper body is stronger. I'm toning more than losing but my clothes feel nice. My goal was/is to lose around 10 pounds but I'll take muscle tone any day. Still doing my cardio with different exercises or classes everyday.
I'm on track for this spring/summer.

Sent from my iPhone 4s using Tapatalk

jhartigan7591

Mar 3, 2012
Visit site
While I was not really an active poster in this group, I did follow these posts as a means of motivation. Overall, my goals for February were to gain muscle mass and decrease body fat. At the start of the month, I was roughly 168lbs and 15% body fat. At the end of the month, I am roughly 172 pounds at 14% body fat. I was hoping for a greater decrease in body fat but what can you do. I attribute the weight gain to taking Casein protein before bed and I attribute the body fat decrease to taking CLA with every meal. Hope everyone met their goals!

ewilliams1009

Mar 3, 2012
Visit site
I had great success at going to bed early and getting 8 hours of sleep but I was not so good at cutting back the sugar in my diet. I really liked that we all did this together and could support each other. I also liked that it was a concentrated amount of time to try to make a difference in your lifestyle. It made it easier for me to stick to my goals. Thanks!!!

Kristy_Lyn

Oct 28, 2011
Visit site
I've lost 12.8 lbs since starting my fitness goals! I am more physically fit, and can do knuckle push ups at karate now. I've also dropped two sizes! :) :)

Chirogreg

Feb 12, 2011
Visit site
My goal was to start a work out program, again. I am using 100 pushups and a "peak" fitness program. It does feel good to be exercising again!

cjhpe

Oct 20, 2011
Visit site
I feel stronger and better. I am glad I have finally started something. Actually planning to join YMCA today so I can start some sort of cardio. Plan to keep up the strength training every morning as well. I would like one of the prizes especially the iPad 3. But really I am just glad something finally motivated me to start really moving again with a goal in mind!

aj34

Mar 9, 2011
Visit site
What I loved about this challenge is that it made me aware of my fitness/eating habits everyday. Since I had to record my status, I became much more aware of my sugar intake and keeping my daily exercise routine. Thanks for a good month of increased workouts and better eating.

fury

Aug 8, 2010
Visit site
Well, missed week one (I think), but week 2 I decided to start standing up at my desk at home. This is about the only success I've had, if you can call it that. My feet, calves, and legs still want to stab me in the face with a fork and douse me with gasoline and light me on fire for doing this to them, but I am pretty sure it's going to do me good in the end. Week 3 I wanted to clean up my apartment and eliminate a source of stress that was getting in my way...yeah still working on that. Week 4 I didn't really have a goal except to keep up 2 and 3. I'm still trying to whip up a nice high-energy music mix that gets me into a good rhythm for cleaning, working out, etc.

I did manage to dust off my surround sound speakers and hook them up to my iMac and PC (Klipsch Promedia v.2-400...blast from the past).

jaaaaaaaaaam

Mar 5, 2012
Visit site
i've replaced cigarettes and fizzy/energy drinks with water, stopped drinking tea/coffee. Been riding my bike 3/4 times a week instead of one and i feel a lot better! Just hoping i can keep this up and not do what i normally do and quit after a few months and go back to the bad habits :D

Jocelyn1464f

Mar 5, 2012
Visit site
Thanks a lot

Since you hunt for some professional piece of advice, thenstick to my attempt. I felt anxious and melancholic, but fortunately I hit on this essential website. I was sueing for solutions to key items and made a hand. knowledge I got with <a href="http://jammersworld.com/">portable cell phone jammer</a> forwarded me achieving reliance and proper pride. at present, I am aware of how to proceed and find my path.

henrymagnusrex

Feb 2, 2012
Visit site
I was not really aiming to lose weight. I did increase my cardio performance, which I am happy with. I'm starting my cardio back up today and I hope to be able to keep the progress i have made up!

ilovebarolo

Oct 28, 2011
Visit site
I made going to the gym a habit, which makes me thrilled. I've never been able to make it a habit before. Lost 1.4 inches around the hips, but only three pounds. Seven more to go until I'm satisfied -- but I'm not sure thats ever gonna happen!

Fokas914

Jun 9, 2009
Visit site
I Hit My goals from weeks 1-4! I feel great everyday! I go to the gym every day and do all my cardio, and come home and do strength exercises. I eat a lot healthier now and I can feel the difference. I will be continuing of course and making new goals that I can achieve! This has been such a great journey you guys kept me motivated! Let's keep eachother going and share more goals every week! :)

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2