Mobile Nations Fitness month: Week 3 (iPod nano + iPad 3 + Xbox giveaway!)

Feb 2, 2012
Visit site
Program is going well.... Did a 3 mile walk with the dog last night..... Dieting also going well.... Salmon and wild rice last night; chicken and broccoli tonight.

0pusX

Jun 29, 2011
Visit site
Still keeping with the 2 + miles walking at least 4 days a week. I have slipped a few times though with the no soda drinking..... Really have to step it up and shut that down.

abdnach

Feb 9, 2011
Visit site
Just noticed this but...

Just noticed this but I had already been trying to get fit before. I have been rotating my strength training areas (i.e. legs, back, abs, shoulders...etc.) and doing cardio (walking, biking, elliptical) about 4 days/week. Water and green tea are the top drinks on my list of beverages followed by protein shakes. Unfortunately, I haven't been using any technology really to enhance my workout.

Maybe an ipod nano, ipad 3, or an xbox would help me see more improvements in my body. Hmmm, now if only there was a giveaway that would help me win these... oh wait...

Anyways prizes aside, I wish iMore and all it's readers the best in their fitness attempts. Don't give up!!

itistherabbit

Oct 6, 2011
Visit site
My goal for this week is to go walking with my wife more. We just recently move to PA from FL. Going from flat terrain to hilly terrain is going to make our walks that much tougher. Plus we also like walking in snow flurries! :D

sector107

Jan 19, 2012
Visit site
I guess I forgot to check in my workout yesterday. Insanity cardio power and resistance.

Todays workout is Insanity plyo cardio circuit. The workout goes under way in 30 mins.

May the Force be with you.

Stupifiery

Feb 10, 2010
Visit site
Still doing good without sugary drinks and feeling good. Doing some calorie counting too. Finally getting feeling better so I can start working out again too. Started p90x up did chest and back yesterday gonna do plyometrics today and go snowboarding woohoo!! Good luck everyone!

future_nobody

Feb 6, 2012
Visit site
Still doing well with my goal (to bike every day to and from work, among other lifestyle changes). But, man, this cruddy weather is making that difficult.

aj34

Mar 9, 2011
Visit site
status update:

1. did run/walk
2. did go to bed by midnight
3. still having trouble cutting back on my sugar intake

decarlo4

Aug 9, 2010
Visit site
First cross fit workout today. Was only an introduction and it still had me panting. Way more intense than my usual cardio/strength training workouts at the gym (I've been a regular since Undergrad) plus I did sports but non of it prepared me for today. Cross fit is a BEAST.

Fitness goals are still on track. Regular diet was ignored last night when I celebrated Fat Tuesday...back on track today.

Sent from my iPhone 4s using Tapatalk

babyjsmom

Feb 9, 2011
Visit site
Finished my aquacise class and tomorrow with the trainer. I'm feeling good. Love this challenge.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Feb 2, 2012
Visit site
Massive headache this evening... I have been trying to cut back on the caffeine and drink more water. I am struggling with this.... but the weight is still coming off...

Did walk this evening - but only a short walk (20 minutes).

Salmon, wild rice and vegetables this evening. ;)

aj34

Mar 9, 2011
Visit site
status update:

1: did go for a walk/run
2. did not go to bed by midnight
3. did cut back on my sugar intake

2 out of 3!

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads