Mobile Nations Fitness month: Week 3 (iPod nano + iPad 3 + Xbox giveaway!)

Duvi

Jun 17, 2008
Visit site
Sprained my left foot, but still trying to complete a lot of the p90x work outs, even when it requires jumping.

MyFitnessPal is calorie tracker of choice as it is on every platform I use (iOS, BlackBerry, Windows Phone as well as Android) and is one of the best at what it does.

I am also aiming for 3-4 nights a week at the gym.

JosianCrespo

Feb 6, 2012
Visit site
My goal is to keep doing cardio, but to double my strength training in order to get some muscle. I'm glad I've lost some pounds, but I wouldn't want to be a piece of stick :) Good luck on your workouts, everyone.

Ryanpfaff

Mar 4, 2011
Visit site
Week 3

This week I'm upping my workout routine to include more weight training in addition to the 30 mins of cardio every day. I've lost 21 lbs in the first 6 weeks. Almost halfway to me goal.

babyjsmom

Feb 9, 2011
Visit site
Still going strong. Went for a walk this morning. Still eating good. Finding that I am not so tired anymore and I'm not so hungry. Feels like its working.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

iGrannyApple

Jan 23, 2012
Visit site
Went grocery shopping today and bought veggies and other food that have specific vitamins to attempt to eat healthier and to loose weight. I've stopped eating "lunch" and just have a snack such as raw veggies or fruit. Just an FYI: If you are on medications and change your eating habits check to be sure what/when you eat won't affect your meds. For example, I'm on a blood thinner so green veggies and grapefruit affects the meds.

henrymagnusrex

Feb 2, 2012
Visit site
Cardio today was excellent again! That's two days in a row and two days more than ever before (that I have actually enjoyed it). And my p90x routine (back and biceps) went well too. I really appreciate good music during workouts. I had gotten away from it before simply because it was too much to manage playlists and skip pandora songs while working out. Started listening to podcasts etc. If I could just get Pandora to continuously play good music I would be so happy. Does anyone else feel like the first 5-8 songs are exactly what they want but then the quality just drops off and you start hearing stuff that is just terrible? I mean, I understand it is a music discovery service, but I really wish there was better continuous consistency in music quality. Oh well. Looking forward to tomorrow. Yoga!, Rest day for my cardio.

babyjsmom

Feb 9, 2011
Visit site
Feeling good and keeping with the program. Did my walk this morning and now cleaning my house. Should work for me today.

aj34

Mar 9, 2011
Visit site
My goals this week are to:

1. go for a 2 mile jog/walk each day before work (I have a good hill in my neighborhood that gives a good workout)

2. change from eating candy to chewing on gum when I get a sweets craving.

3. go to bed at midnight each night this week (I usually go to bed at 2 am so this will be quite a change for me)

thanks for offering a giveaway to get me motivated!

sector107

Jan 19, 2012
Visit site
Tomorrow starts a new week. I gave in this weekend on junk food and fast food as any addict would their greatest desired substance. Getting back on the grind with Insanity's pure cardio and cardio abs.:eek:

IqWaN

Feb 7, 2012
Visit site
cardio and strength

did 45 mins of cardi..20 mins of cycling..10 mins of jogging..15 on the cross runner.
worked out on my biceps and fore arms..

future_nobody

Feb 6, 2012
Visit site
Hello iMore,

Here is my diet everyday that I follow so you can get a basic idea.

7:00am- Breakfast
My protein drink
One dollop of peanut butter (the organic good stuff)
2 bananas
1 scoop of chocolate protein (25 grams)
And 2 regular spoon sized servings of instant coffee....

Along with 1/2 cup of oatmeal drizzled with a little local honey.

10:00am- Snack
One scoop of protein
21 almonds
1 granny smith apple

12:00pm-Lunch
6-8 ounces of chicken or beef fajita meat
With 2 scrambled eggs mixed with egg whites to lessen cholesterol.

3:00pm-snack
One scoop of protein
21 almonds
1 granny smith apple

5:00-per workout snack
One scoop of protein
21 almonds

6-8 generally workout time with protein drink afterwards
I use two different types of protein
I use combat powder only after weight training. This is a complete mix of different protein and breaks down much slower than regular whey. On cardio days I use regular whey.

8:00pm-Dinner
6-8 ounces of chicken or beef fajita meat
With 2 scrambled eggs mixed with egg whites to lessen cholesterol.
One apple

So with this being done everyday I went from 223.3 to 174.8 in 4-5 months. People say they feel bad for me when they bite down on a burger... I love the way I eat and would not eat any other way... Abs are made in the kitchen...

So iMore... I really really REALLY need this new iPad.... I feel that my diet, attitude, and effort reflects with the goals of the fitness month. I would be extremely grateful if I was chosen.

I wish everyone good luck and please keep this a lifestyle change and not view it as a diet.

Sincerely,

Schrutefarms

I guess I can't argue with the results but I'm seeing a disconcerting lack of vegetables in your daily diet.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods