We need to get back on track.

vsquared1195

Dec 20, 2011
Visit site
For most of us, we've been sidetracked thanks to the endless Christmas schmorgesborgs with ham, beef and turkey. Now, it's February, and for some of us, we were once fit but now relatively un-fit.

I'm a prime example of this scenario. I was a pretty fit guy at (I think) less than 150 pounds back then. Now, thanks to prime rib, I've gone from fit to fat at somewhere in the 160/170 pound mark. I don't like it.

Now, it's up to me to get back on track. I need to lose weight, ditch the muffin top, shrink the logs (what I'd call my legs due to the size) and stop being out of breath so quickly. Follow me along as I go and get back to the fit guy that I used to be.

Last edited:

vsquared1195

Dec 20, 2011
Visit site
Day Zero: Getting ready for Mission: iMPOSSIBLE

So, for the next 2 months or so, (despite my iPhone) I'll be following in the footsteps of Crackberry Kevin, but I'll probably keep my shirt on. But still, CUE THE MUSIC!

Every morning, I'll be doing the following:

(based on Rene Ritchie's forum post, http://forums.imore.com/health-fitn...-1-ipod-nano-ipad-3-giveaway.html#post1842803 | slightly paraphrased)

• 4 sets of 10 pushups, 10 sit ups, and 10 squats every morning right when you get up.
  • 15 min. of cardio, 3 times during the week. It can be running, dancing, martial arts, rope skipping, jumping jacks, etc.

Stay tuned!

Last edited:

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro